• Extensive management of the following: Outlook calendar, travel arrangements (inside & outside the U.S.), expense reports, meeting preparations, research & inventory.
• General Accounting
• Strong competency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• QuickBooks & Access knowledge
• Superior organizational & prioritizing skills to effectively balance multiple projects.
Important Safety Tips: You should find out as much as you can about the company. Meet your prospective employers/employees face to face. You should NOT have to provide your bank account details. Stay safe - read our safety tips.